Duration: 5 days
40 PDUs (4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The aim of this course is, next to providing the participants with an overview of the energy sector in general, to educate experts in the field of renewable energy management. This requires a diversification of their knowledge and leads to the capability of cross-linked thinking. The answer to complex environmental and energy related problems requires economic and managerial competencies more than classical technical knowledge. The consolidation of different disciplines has not only a methodological dimension but also a cultural and a human one, since interdisciplinary team work requires capacities of sharing knowledge and effective communication.
• Understanding the Global Energy Supply Systems and Their Interrelationship with the Environmental Problems
• Evaluating the Renewable Energy Resource Potential
• Analyzing the Current Technologies Used for Resources Conversion to Useful Energy
• Analyzing the Economics of Conversion Methods at Micro- and Macro-Economic Levels
• Evaluating the Environmental Impact of Current and Future Renewable Energy Systems
• Planning and Managing of Renewable Energy Projects
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies