Duration: 5 days
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This course is intended to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to identify, model, analyze, measure, and document business processes that comply with recognized best practices and that are practical. The focus of the course is on understanding business processes and how to analyze them to identify improvement areas, conduct analysis to develop alternative recommendations with relevant justification, document/present findings and recommendations, and establish a continuous process improvement discipline. Additionally, business process analysis findings/recommendations will be used to illustrate how this effort can be used to jump-start the solution requirements for a proposed technology solution.
• Understand business processes and their components
• Apply process analysis concepts and techniques
• Define processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
• Develop business process architecture
• Analyze process customer requirements
• Specify measures of business process performance
• Diagnose the health of a business process
• Use process improve techniques to transform business processes
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies