Duration: 5 days
The objective of this Oracle training class is to provide a comprehensive introduction to the SQL database language within the context of an Oracle database. This Oracle course can be tailored for application designers and developers, database administrators, and business users and non-technical end users.
• Understand how Oracle works
• Learn to use Oracle to output reports
• Learn to write queries getting data from multiple tables.
• Learn to create Users and Schemas.
• Learn to use pseudo-columns and functions.
• Learn to write simple and correlated subqueries.
• Learn to write simple and complex joins.
• Learn to use ROLLUP and CUBE.
• Learn to use SET operators.
• Learn to use character and non-character SQL functions.
• Learn to write INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
• Learn to create tables.
• Learn to use keys and constraints to protect data integrity.
• Learn to use views, indexes, sequences, and synonyms.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies