Duration: 5 days
PL/SQL is Oracle's extension language for standard SQL.
In this PL/SQL training class, students who already know SQL, learn to use PL/SQL to write sophisticated queries against an Oracle database.
• Understand the PL/SQL Development Environment.
• Learn the basics of the PL/SQL language.
• Learn to declare and work with variables.
• Learn to use conditionals and loops in PL/SQL.
• Learn to handle and create user-defined exceptions.
• Learn to use SQL within PL/SQL.
• Learn about nested blocks and variable scope.
• Learn to create Subprograms, Stored Procedures and Functions.
• Learn to work with Packages, Triggers and Cursors.
• Learn to use Oracle Supplied Packages.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies