Duration: 5 days
40 PDUs (4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The CompTIA® Network+® (Exam N10-007) course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, the CompTIA® A+® certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
• Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
• Describe bounded network media.
• Identify unbounded network media.
• Identify the major types of network implementations.
• Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
• Implement routing technologies.
• Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
• Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
• Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
• Describe basic concepts related to network security.
• Prevent security breaches.
• Respond to security incidents.
• Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
• Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
• Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies