Duration: 5 days
This SQL training class teaches the configuration, security management, administration, backup and restore, and optimization of MS SQL databases.
• Understand the SQL Architecture.
• Learn to start and shutdown the SQL server.
• Learn to install SQL.
• Learn to configure SQL components.
• Learn to use different storage engines supported in SQL.
• Learn to secure the elements of a SQL installation.
• Learn to maintain security of a SQL installation via user management and access rights.
• Learn to work with the SQL Administrator Graphical User Interface.
• Learn to perform backup and restore operations using multiple SQL tools.
• Learn to optimize SQL at various levels - installation, database and queries.
• Learn to perform database replication in SQL.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies