Duration: 3 days
In this Microsoft Word training class, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2016 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
• Learn to work with tables of contents.
• Learn to work with footnotes and endnotes.
• Learn to insert bibliographies and indexes.
• Learn to use comments.
• Learn to use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes.
• Learn to compare and combine documents.
• Learn to use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
• Learn to protect documents.
• Learn to use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies