Duration: 2 days
In this Microsoft InfoPath 2013 training class, you will learn how to use InfoPath to gather and share information by creating and implementing XML-based forms.
This course is targeted for persons with web design experience, form administrators, information coordinators, and Microsoft Office system power users who need to gather, reuse, distribute, and collaborate using XML-based forms.
• Learn to create InfoPath forms.
• Learn to import and export forms.
• Learn to customize a form layout.
• Understand how to manage views.
• Learn to apply security to forms.
• Learn to distribute forms.
• Learn to manage controls.
• Understand how to work with a database.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies