Duration: 3 days
This IIS training class provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement and administer IIS 7.0. The IIS class focuses on the IIS 7.0 architectural features that improve reliability, security, manageability and performance. The course also provides knowledge and skills to successfully install, configure, implement security, monitor, and manage Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 servers and Web sites.
• Learn to describe the IIS 7.0 modular architecture and workloads.
• Learn to configure an IIS 7.0 Web Server.
• Learn to secure Web sites and Web application pools.
• Learn to troubleshoot Web servers, sites and applications.
• Learn to use command line tools and scripting tools.
• Learn to tune IIS to improve performance.
• Learn to maintain Web sites.
• Learn to enable integrated technologies to extend IIS 7.0 functionality.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies