Duration: 3 days
This course is designed for IT professionals looking to understand the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure components, including virtual machines, virtual networks, migrating, extending, running, managing and monitoring common workloads in the cloud. The course will guide student through the process of managing virtual machines, web sites, and cloud services in Microsoft Azure.
This course is intended for IT professionals looking to evaluate or deploy Microsoft Azure.
• Learn to deploy Azure Virtual Machines.
• Learn to deploy Azure Web Sites.
• Learn to deploy Azure Cloud Services.
• Learn to understand Azure Active Directory.
• Learn to manage Azure Storage.
• Learn to migrate on-premises Virtual Machines and VHDs to Microsoft Azure.
• Learn to configure Virtual Networks.
• Learn to configure cross-premises communication.
• Learn to understand Azure SQL Database.
• Learn to understand Azure Recovery.
• Learn to understand the Windows Azure Pack.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies