Duration: 3 days
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-364, and build an understanding of these topics: Core Database Concepts, Creating Database Objects, Manipulating Data, Data Storage, and Administering a Database. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
• Learn to understand Core Database Concepts.
• Learn to create Database Objects.
• Learn to manipulate Data.
• Learn to understand Data Storage.
• Learn to administer a Database.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies