Duration: 3 days
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-363, and build an understanding of these topics: Programming Web Applications, Working with Data and Services, Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications, Working with Client-Side Scripting, and Configuring and Deploying Web Applications. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft' newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
• Learn to program Web Applications.
• Learn to work with Data and Services.
• Learn to troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications.
• Learn to work with Client-Side Scripting.
• Learn to configure and Deploy Web Applications.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies