Duration: 3 days
This Microsoft SQL Server 2012 instructor-led training provides existing SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) professionals with the knowledge and skills to use new and enhanced BI capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
The course is intended for BI professionals with experience of using SQL Server 2008 R2.
• Learn key new and enhanced features for BI in SQL Server 2012.
• Learn to use new and enhanced features in SQL Server Integration Services.
• Learn to manage data quality by using SQL Server Data Quality Services.
• Learn to manage master data by using new and enhanced features of SQL Server Master Data Services.
• Learn to use new and enhanced features of SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Learn to create tabular data models with PowerPivot and DAX.
• Learn to implement a tabular data model in SQL Server Analysis Services.
• Learn to use Power View to create interactive data visualizations.
• Learn to integrate Microsoft cloud technologies into a BI solution.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies