Duration: 3 days
This Microsoft SQL Server 2012 instructor-led training provides existing SQL Server database professionals with the knowledge and skills to use new and enhanced capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
The course is intended for database professionals with experience of using SQL Server 2008 R2.
• Learn the key new and enhanced features in SQL Server 2012.
• Learn to install SQL Server 2012.
• Learn to use enhanced tools and PowerShell support to manage SQL Server 2012.
• Learn to use enhanced Transact-SQL and storage capabilities to develop SQL Server 2012 databases.
• Learn to use new and enhanced performance capabilities to optimize a SQL Server 2012 database.
• Learn to use new availability and data recovery technologies to provide high availability.
• Learn to use new and enhanced security capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
• Learn to use SQL Azure.
• Learn new Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies