Duration: 3 days
This Transact-SQL training class provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
This Transact-SQL class is intended for SQL Server database administrators, implementers, system engineers, and developers who are responsible for writing queries.
• Learn to describe the uses of and ways to execute the Transact-SQL language.
• Learn to use querying tool.
• Learn to write SELECT queries to retrieve data.
• Learn to group and summarize data by using Transact-SQL.
• Learn to join data from multiple tables.
• Learn to write queries that retrieve and modify data by using subqueries.
• Learn to modify data in tables.
• Learn to query text fields with full-text search.
• Learn to describe how to create programming objects.
• Learn to use various techniques when working with complex queries.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies