Duration: 5 days
This Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C# training class you will learn advanced programming practices and techniques that will help you develop Windows Store apps. In this course, you will learn how design and develop Windows Store apps, as well as implement advanced features, such as using location information, streaming media to external devices, and integrating with online services. You will also learn how to use Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and Expression Blend tools.
• Learn to review basic Windows Store app concepts and how Windows Store apps integrate with the Windows 8.1 ecosystem.
• Learn to explore the built-in WinRT animation library and storyboards, and apply transitions and transformations.
• Learn to localize the Windows Store app UI and apply language-specific formatting to a multi-lingual app.
• Learn to create and present a successful splash screen, and differentiate your app with branding.
• Learn to use various storage mechanisms, choose a suitable caching strategy for their app, and use advanced file access methods.
• Learn to work with custom and template controls, and create and consume a WinRT component.
• Learn to print using the Printing API and explore the Play To API.
• Learn to explore the Push Notification Service (WNS), and work with push notifications.
• Learn to use the CameraCaptureUI API and the MediaCapture API.
• Learn to create and consume background tasks.
• Learn to discover sensors, test their availability, and handle sensor events and device availability, and enumerate devices and their capabilities and properties and use the capabilities.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies