Duration: 5 days
This course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
• Building new data types.
• Handling events.
• Programming the user interface.
• Accessing a database.
• Using remote data.
• Performing operations asynchronously.
• Integrating with unmanaged code.
• Creating custom attributes.
• Encrypting and decrypting data.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies