Duration: 5 days
In this course the students will learn the more advanced programmingskills and techniques that they can use to optimize their Windows Store app anddifferentiate their app from other apps in the Windows Store. These advancedskills and techniques include a combination of both design and developmentskills. The students will also learn about supporting the apps that they havepublished to the Windows Store.
• Add animations and transitions in a Windows Store app to improve theuser experience.
• Localize the Windows Store app UI.
• Brand the Windows Store app and improve the loading experience with asplash screen.
• Use various storage mechanisms, choose a suitable caching strategy fortheir Windows Store app, and use advanced file access methods.
• Create custom controls, extend templated controls, and create andconsume WinMD components.
• Work with the Push Notification Service (WNS).
• Capture media with the camera and microphone.
• Create and consume background tasks.
• Discover device capabilities, interact with devices, and act uponsensor data.
• Implement Windows Store trial licensing and in-app purchasing andadvertising.
• How to manage Windows authentication and web authenticationin Windows Store apps.
• Diagnose problems and monitor application behavior using tracing andprofiling tools and APIs.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies