Duration: 5 days
• Learn how to use Visual Studio 2012 to create and run a Web application.
• Learn the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
• Learn to send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
• Learn to style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
• Learn to use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
• Learn to create Web applications that support offline operations.
• Learn to create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
• Learn to add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
• Learn to enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
• Learn to use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
• Learn to improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies