Duration: 5 days
This MCSA Windows Server 2012 training utilizes pre-release software in the virtual machines for the labs. The training will cover new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 around Management, Networking Infrastructure, Storage, Access Control, Hyper-V, High Availability, and Identity Federation. Specific technologies covered will include Dynamic Access Control(DAC), High Availability, Failover Clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory, Hyper-V and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). It is not a Product Upgrade course, detailing the considerations for migrating and upgrading your specific environment to Windows Server 2012. Rather, it will update your skills to Windows Server 2012.
The course is also preparation material, and maps directly to, the Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
• Learn to install and Configure Servers Based on Windows Server 2012.
• Learn to monitor and Maintain Windows Server 2012 Server.
• Learn to manage Windows Server 2012 with Windows PowerShell 3.0.
• Learn to manage Storage for Windows Server 2012.
• Learn to implement Network Services.
• Learn to implement DirectAccess.
• Learn to implement Failover Clustering.
• Learn to implement Hyper-V.
• Learn to implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
• Learn to implement Dynamic Access Control.
• Learn to implement Active Directory Domain Services.
• Learn to implement AD FS.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies