Duration: 5 days
Get a head start with this Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure training class that provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to be able to design, deploy and manage a physical as well as a virtual Windows Server 2012 desktop Management Infrastructure with an emphasis on using System Center 2012 SP1. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises with experience running Windows Server 2012, and have knowledge equivalent to the WS2012 MCSA.
The course is primarily intended for IT Professionals who manage the desktop environments for organizations, and want to specialize in Windows 8 desktop deployments. These IT professionals typically work in complex computing environments of large to enterprise-sized organizations. In addition. the secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who want to take the 70-415: Implementing an Enterprise Desktop and Device Infrastructure exam as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.
• Learn to assess and determine desktop deployment options.
• Learn to plan an image management strategy.
• Learn to implement desktop security.
• Learn to capture and manage a desktop operating system image.
• Learn to plan and implement User State Migration.
• Learn to plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
• Learn to plan and deploying desktops by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
• Learn to plan and implement a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure.
• Learn to manage user state virtualization for enterprise desktops.
• Learn to plan and implement an updates infrastructure to support enterprise desktops.
• Learn to protect enterprise desktops from malware and data loss.
• Learn to monitor the performance and health of the desktop infrastructure.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies