Duration: 5 days
In this Advanced Server Infrastructure training, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012.
The course is intended for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures including the network services. Candidates would typically have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and have Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. The secondary audience for this course will be candidates are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure, as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE certification.
• Learn to plan and implement server virtualization strategy.
• Learn to plan and implement networks and storage for virtualization.
• Learn to plan and deploy virtual machines.
• Learn to manage a virtual machine deployment.
• Learn to plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
• Learn to plan and implement high availability for file services and applications.
• Learn to plan and implement a highly available infrastructure using failover clustering.
• Learn to plan and implement an server updates infrastructure.
• Learn to plan and implement a business continuity strategy.
• Learn to plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies