Duration: 3 days
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012. Students will learn the history of Virtualization as it pertains to Microsoft technologies. Students will learn the new features of Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012. After completing this course students will be able to install, configure, and administer Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012. Students will also be able to describe the High Availability features built into Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012.
• Describe Microsoft’s virtualization technologies.
• Implement Hyper-V.
• Design and Manage virtual machine storage solutions.
• Design and Manage virtual networks.
• Design the Hyper-V host architecture.
• Design the virtual machine architecture.
• Design a Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure.
• Describe and manage Hyper-V Snapshots
• Describe Hyper-V host and virtual machine high availability.
• Describe storage options for Virtual Machines.
• Describe the different types of virtual hard disks.
• Describe the Hyper-V integration services.
• Describe Live Migration.
• Understand Storage Migration.
• Understand Virtual Machine Import.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies