Duration: 5 days
This is a 5-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
• Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
• Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
• Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
• Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
• Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
• Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
• Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
• Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
• Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
• Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
• Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
• Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies