Duration: 5 days
In this Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 training, students will learn to to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach students how to configure Exchange Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help them optimize their Exchange Server deployment. This is an instructor-led course and will provide students with the knowledge and skills to design, manage, and configure Unified Messaging, Site Resiliency, Advanced Security, Compliance, Archiving, Discovery Solutions, Coexistence, Hybrid Scenarios, Migration, and Federation.
• Learn to design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
• Learn to design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
• Learn to plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
• Learn to design and implement message transport security.
• Learn to design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
• Learn to design and implement messaging compliance.
• Learn to design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
• Learn to use the Windows PowerShell® 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
• Learn to design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
• Learn to design and implement messaging coexistence.
• Learn to design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies