Duration: 5 days
In this Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 training, students will learn to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach students guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help them optimize their Exchange server deployment. This instructor-led course and will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, install, and manage the mailbox role, client access, transport, and Exchange infrastructure.
• Learn to deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
• Learn to manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
• Learn to plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
• Learn to securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
• Learn to understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
• Learn to plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
• Learn to plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
• Learn to plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
• Learn to configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
• Learn to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies