Duration: 5 days
This Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. The course will teach you how to configure SharePoint Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your SharePoint server deployment.
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or the cloud.
• Describe the key features of SharePoint 2013.
• Learn to design an information architecture.
• Learn to design logical and physical architectures.
• Learn to install and configure SharePoint Server 2013.
• Learn to create web applications and site collections.
• Learn to plan and configure service applications.
• Learn to manage users and permissions.
• Learn to configure authentication for SharePoint 2013.
• Learn to secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment.
• Learn to manage taxonomy.
• Learn to configure user profiles and enterprise search.
• Learn to monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies