Duration: 5 days
This course equips students with the skills they require to configure and deploy a cloud using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2.
• Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for cloud environments.
• Configure and deploy the cloud fabric.
• Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline.
• Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually.
• Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric.
• Allocate resources to a cloud and grant access to a cloud.
• Understand how to monitor clouds using Operations Manager.
• Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for cloud environments.
• Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into a cloud fabric.
• Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
• Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure Data Protection Manager in a cloud.
• Deploy and configure Orchestrator in a cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center components.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies