Duration: 3 days
Get hands-on instruction and practice deploying Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this Deploying Windows Server training class. In this course you will learn how to plan for and deploy your Windows Server infrastructure in both physical and virtual environments. You will learn about different deployment methodologies and techniques, and work with lite-touch and zero-touch deployment options, as well as general imaging usage and configuration. You will also learn how to use Windows Deployment Services and how to work with solution accelerators, such as the Windows Assessment and Deployment Toolkit (Windows ADK), the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP), and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). These tools will help you increase your efficiency and reduce management overhead.
• Learn to prepare to deploy Windows Server 2012.
• Learn to describe the various methods of deploying Windows Server 2012.
• Learn to deploy Windows Server 2012 by using Windows Deployment Services.
• Learn to deploy Windows Server 2012 by using MDT.
• Learn to plan to virtualize workloads in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
• Learn to migrate core networking services to Windows Server 2012.
• Learn to migrate file services and Web and application servers to Windows Server 2012.
• Learn to upgrade and migrate AD DS to Windows Server 2012.
• Learn to migrate AD FS, AD RMS, AD CS to Windows Server 2012 and implement Windows Azure Active Directory.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies