Duration: 5 days
This Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud training class equips students with the skills they require to configure and deploy a cloud using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2.
This course is intended for cloud administrators who will be responsible for designing, installing and configuring a cloud infrastructure. The secondary audience includes datacenter administrators who are responsible for designing, installing and configuring the infrastructure for an on premise, Microsoft Private Cloud. In addition, the secondary audience includes people who need to learn the required material in order to take the Microsoft exam 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Cloud with Microsoft System Center.
• Learn to plan for a hybrid cloud.
• Learn to configure and deploy a private cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
• Learn to extend and maintain the cloud infrastructure.
• Learn to configure application delivery for a cloud.
• Learn to create private cloud building blocks.
• Learn to deploy and access private clouds.
• Learn to monitor the cloud infrastructure.
• Learn to extend and customize monitoring of the cloud infrastructure.
• Learn to implement service management for the cloud.
• Learn to configure high availability, disaster recovery and protection for a cloud.
• Learn to automate and standardize the cloud.
• Learn to configure a multi-tenant cloud.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies