Duration: 5 days
This Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud training class describes how to monitor and operate a cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2. This course focuses on how to manage and administer a cloud environment, and it describes how you can monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within a cloud. It does not discuss planning and implementation.
The primary audience for this course includes cloud administrators who are responsible for monitoring and protecting the cloud infrastructure. It is also intended for solution architects who are responsible for designing cloud architectures and extending existing cloud solutions. The primary audience for this course is administrators who create service requests. The secondary audience includes datacenter administrators--who are responsible for providing provisioning for applications to include configuring and deploying--application/service business owners, and administrators who implement service requests. In addition, the secondary audience includes people who need to learn the required material in order to take the Microsoft exam 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Cloud with Microsoft System Center.
• Learn to describe the Cloud Model.
• Learn to configure and optimize a private cloud.
• Learn to deploy Cloud Services.
• Learn to monitor Cloud Services.
• Learn to configure application performance monitoring in a cloud environment.
• Learn to operate and extend service management in in a cloud environment.
• Learn to automate incident creation, remediation, and change requests in a cloud environment.
• Learn to perform problem management in a cloud environment.
• Learn to automate Self-Service Provisioning in a cloud environment.
• Learn to operate a self-service multi-tenant cloud.
• Learn to cloud high availability, protection and recovery in a cloud environment.
• Learn to optimize the cloud infrastructure.
• Learn to configure SLAs, dashboards, and widgets in a cloud environment.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies