Duration: 3 days
This System Center 2012 Configuration Manager training describes how to plan and deploy a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including a central administration site (CAS), one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
This course is intended for Systems Engineers who need to plan a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment.
• Learn to describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios.
• Learn to plan and deploy a single primary site.
• Learn to plan and configure administrative roles.
• Learn to plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including primary sites, CAS and secondary sites.
• Learn to describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
• Learn to use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients.
• Learn to perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems.
• Learn to perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies