Duration: 5 days
Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and devices using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, Windows Intune, and its associated site systems. In this five-day course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks including how to manage software client health, hardware and software inventory, applications. and integration with Windows Intune. You will also learn how to optimize Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports. This course is also intended for individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-696.
This course is intended for experienced IT Professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrator (EDA). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium/large/enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Windows Intune to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications. The Enterprise Desktop Administrator also supports either domain joined or non-domain joined Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) scenarios, mobile device management, and secure data access on common platforms, such as Windows 8.x, Windows Phone 8.x, iOS, and Android by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager with Windows Intune.
• Learn to manage desktops and devices in the enterprise.
• Learn to prepare the infrastructure to support desktop and device management.
• Learn to deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
• Learn to manage inventory for PCs and applications.
• Learn to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
• Learn to deploy and manage applications.
• Learn to manage mobile devices by integrating Windows Intune with Configuration Manager.
• Learn to maintain software updates for managed PCs.
• Learn to implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
• Learn to manage compliance and secure data access.
• Learn to manage client status, power management, and remote administration.
• Learn to maintain Configuration Manager sites and site systems.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies