Duration: 5 days
This five-day instructor-led course teaches how to plan and design a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution to IT professionals. The course emphasizes Voice features in Lync 2010 from a deployment perspective. In this course, students learn how to plan and design a Lync Server 2010 system. The labs in this course utilize the Lync Server 2010 Planning Workbook and Planning Tool.
• Describe the Lync Server 2010 design process.
• Design a Lync Server 2010 topology.
• Design for conferencing and external scenarios.
• Design for load balancing.
• Design voice infrastructure.
• Design a Mediation Server topology.
• Create a network design for Lync Server 2010.
• Design Response Group Services.
• Design for Location Services.
• Design Exchange Unified Messaging Integration with Lync Server 2010.
• Design for resiliency.
• Design for backup and disaster recovery.
• Design for monitoring and archiving.
• Plan a migration to Lync Server 2010.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies