Duration: 5 days
This course provides experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. Students will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2010 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions.
• Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
• Plan and deploy Exchange Server 2010 mailbox services.
• Plan and deploy message transport.
• Plan and deploy client access.
• Design and implement high availability.
• Maintain Exchange 2010.
• Design message security.
• Design messaging archiving and retention.
• Design messaging compliance.
• Design and implement messaging coexistence.
• Upgrade to Exchange Server 2010.
• Plan a hybrid Exchange Server deployment.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies