Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Duration: 5 days
This Microsoft Exchange 2010 training class will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage an Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
• Learn to install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
• Learn to configure Mailbox servers and Mailbox server components.
• Learn to manage recipient objects.
• Learn to configure the Client Access server role.
• Learn to manage message transport.
• Learn to configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
• Learn to implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
• Learn to plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
• Learn to plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
• Learn to configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
• Learn to monitor and maintain the messaging system.
• Learn to transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
• Learn to configure the Unified Messaging server role and Unified Messaging components.
• Learn to implement High Availability across multiple sites and implement Federated Sharing.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies