Duration: 5 days
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Microsoft Windows 7 as a standalone installation or in a corporate environment as a part of a Windows Active Directory domain.The contents of the course provide students with the ability to create and deploy images, configure hardware and software, configure networking and backup and restore system information. The course also provides a complete set of exercises on installing and configuring DirectAccess in the classroom.
• Describe and choose the various versions of Windows 7.
• Perform a clean install of Windows 7.
• Create an image for deployment.
• Configure hardware devices.ï‚· Configure software for compatibility.
• Configure networking including sharing resources.
• Configure DirectAccess for the network.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies