Duration: 1 day
This Payables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 training class examines the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter vendor invoices and process checks. This course also shows you how to perform additional functions such as adjustments, prepayments, month-end closing, and cash flow control.
• Learn to set up Payables Management and identify the customizable options available in the setup windows.
• Learn to perform all Payables Management related data entry functions including vendor invoicing, check processing, recurring vouchers, and manual checks.
• Learn to select documents for payment and make appropriate adjustments to payment amounts prior to check processing.
• Learn to correct input errors using the Edit Transaction Information window.
• Learn to perform maintenance on Payables Management documents and other records such as vendors and recurring invoices.
• Learn to understand the steps and requirements to void checks and invoices.
• Learn to use inquiries or print reports to verify data and perform financial analysis for audit trail purposes.
• Learn to identify the impact of Payables Management on other areas of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies