Duration: 1 day
This one-day course explores the basic elements of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Topics covered during this session include system and company setup procedures, how to use reports and inquiries, how to use SmartList to expand inquiry and analysis capabilities and tips for the user to personalize Microsoft Dynamics GP to streamline business practices.
• Use basic elements such as lookup windows, browse buttons and zooms to access data in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Enter record and window level notes and attach OLE notes to records.
• Use SmartList to export data to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
• Use the Posting Setup options to define posting processes.
• Identify what is required to use Word Templates.
• Customize system and company setup procedures using the Setup Checklist.
• Set up fiscal periods, account formats, credit cards and payment terms.
• Use inquiries and reports to get at the information that is needed from Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Customize Microsoft Dynamics GP toolbars, home pages and display settings.
• Describe the benefits of using Business Alerts and Process Servers.
• View and use resource descriptions for tables and fields in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies