Duration: 1 day
This Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 training class introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. This course provides insight on sales process information, and introduces the tools available to analyze and report on sales information.
This course guides you through the tools that help make the internal processes simpler and easier so your sales force can focus on what is important - creating a differentiated experience for your customers.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 in their organization. The training is intended for sales representatives, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to learn the available sales features within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
• Learn to understand the context of Sales Management and review real-life sales scenarios.
• Learn to identify how the various elements of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Sales fit together.
• Learn to review the basic terminology used throughout the application.
• Learn to review how the basic flow of sales activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM begins with the entry of leads, and review ways to manage leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Learn to identify the role of leads, and when they can be used.
• Learn to know the Lead to Opportunity process and the roles of these records.
• Learn to work with Sales Literature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Learn to explore the steps to create and maintain Competitors.
• Learn to identify the features and benefits of the product catalog.
• Learn to create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog.
• Learn to add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of kit products and substitute products.
• Learn to create price lists and configure as appropriate for different customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
• Learn to set up different price lists for different types of customers and marketing campaigns.
• Learn to utilize the tools to available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
• Learn to identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
• Learn to use the Sales Analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides analyze and report on sales-related information .
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies