Duration: 1 day
This Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 training class focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.This course provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Additionally, this course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, including: resolution of customer complaints and services issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managingall related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 in their organization. The training is intended for customer service representatives, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
• Learn to identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and Terminology.
• Learn to recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service management, and represent a single incident of service.
• Learn to use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are waiting to be processed.
• Learn to effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of informational articles used to assist customer service representatives in the resolution of cases.
• Learn to utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support services a customer is entitled to.
• Learn to use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
• Learn to practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.
• Learn to use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed to assist organizations when providing services that require complex combinations of resources.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies