Duration: 3 days
This Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 training class describes the techniques required to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the specialized needs of businesses. The topics covered include security; creation and configuration of entities; design of forms views and charts; auditing and solutions. The course describes each topic and how each topic relates to the other topics to produce a full configured, effective solution.
This training is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles will be an advantage.
• Implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles.
• Learn to configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams.
• Learn to describe the principles of customizing the system.
• Learn to create and configure fields for both custom and system entities.
• Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities.
• Learn to design, create and configure relationships between entities.
• Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities.
• Implement Field Security and Access Team Templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Learn to design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Learn to design, create and configure Business Rules and Business Process Flows to guide users through their work.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies