Duration: 3 days
This Installation and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 training class provides the tools to help users understand technologies and techniques necessary to successfully install Microsoft Dynamics GP.
This course is recommended for people who plan to install, implement, configure, consult, or support Microsoft Dynamics GP. The class is intended for administrators, implementers, developers, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics GP. The course is not intended for non-technical staff.
• Learn to identify requirements and prerequisites for installing Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Learn to install Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
• Learn to install Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Learn to use Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities to uniquely configure an installation and perform any other required tasks for an installation.
• Learn to troubleshoot installation issues and errors.
• Learn to identify hardware and software requirements for desktop clients.
• Learn to install Microsoft Dynamics GP desktop on a client computer.
• Learn to create an Installation Package.
• Learn to understand how to install service packs and updates to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Learn to identify the prerequisites and requirements for the Microsoft Dynamics GP Web Client.
• Learn to understand the components and concepts of the web client.
• Learn to complete necessary system setups within the Microsoft Dynamics GP application such as home pages, passwords, users, and security.
• Learn to set up company information.
• Learn to configure, backup, and maintain SQL databases for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Learn to understand how to optimize performance and troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Learn to understand how to set up and use a process server for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Learn to identify the available reporting options that are available for Microsoft Dynamics GP and set up and configure them for use.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies