Duration: 3 days
This Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 training describes the techniques required to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the specialized needs of businesses. The topics covered include Security; creation and configuration of entities; design of forms views and charts; auditing and Solutions. The course describes each topic and how each topic relates to the other topics to produce a full configured, effective solution.
The training is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles will be an advantage.
• Learn to design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles
• Learn to create and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams
• Learn about the principles of customizing the system
• Learn to create and configure fields for both custom and system entities
• Learn to create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities
• Learn to design, create and configure relationships between entities
• Learn to create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities
• Learn to implement Field Security in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Learn to design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM; implementing both managed and unmanaged Solutions
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies