Duration: 1 days
This Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 training introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. It provides insight on using the Product Catalog and process sales information. It also introduces some of the tools used to analyze and report on sales information.
The course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available sales features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
• Gain a conceptual understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales process.
• Understand the role of the core record types used in Sales Management.
• Learn when to use leads to qualify or disqualify opportunities.
• Learn to use process dialogs to automate lead and opportunity management.
• Learn to use the Product Catalog.
• Learn to create Price Lists for campaigns and special offers.
• Learn to create orders, quotes and track order fulfillment.
• Learn to use Lists, Views and Charts to obtain important sales information.
• Learn to work with and create dashboards.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies