Duration: 1 days
This Marketing Automation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 training introduces you on how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to extend the effectiveness of your marketing department and provides context of how to use things such as marketing campaigns, marketing lists, and campaign templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It also discusses the role of campaign activities and marketing lists in campaigns and discusses how to associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
The course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available marketing features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
• Examine the benefits of closed loop marketing.
• Learn to create and use marketing lists.
• Introduce quick campaigns and marketing campaigns.
• Learn to plan marketing campaigns and create and use templates.
• Learn to import leads.
• Learn to associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
• Learn to capture and manage campaign responses.
• Learn to create and manage sales goals for individuals and teams within your organization.
• Learn to use Personal Charts, System Charts, and Dashboards to analyze marketing information.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies