Duration: 4 days
This Microsoft Access training course is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Access 2007 and who need a comprehensive start-to-finish course on working with Access.
• Gain an understanding of database concepts and terminology.
• Learn about the Access interface.
• Learn to work with table views, queries, forms, reports, and macros and modules.
• Learn to plan a database.
• Learn database design fundamentals.
• Learn to work with forms and the Form Wizard.
• Learn to work with reports and the Report Wizard.
• Learn about database relationships.
• Learn to work with table relationships.
• Learn to work with queries at an advanced level.
• Learn to work with forms at an advanced level..
• Learn to work with reports at an advanced level.
• Learn to work with macros.
• Learn to complete the desktop application with the navigation form.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies