Duration: 3 days
Price: $ 1156.11
In this introductory Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) training course, you will learn how to manipulate objects in Access with VBA. Specifically, you will learn how to use the Visual Basic editor, work with the object model, create and use variables, and use the selection structure. You will learn to use flow control, create custom dialogs, automate processes, and handle errors.
Each lesson of the class begins with a general overview of a feature and then shows how that feature works in Access.
• Introduction to Programming in Access
• Working with Procedures and Functions
• Understanding Objects
• Using Expressions, Variables, and Intrinsic Functions
• Controlling Program Execution
• Working with Recordsets
• Debugging Code
• Handling Errors
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies