Duration: 2 days
This Microsoft Project 2010 training provides students with the knowledge and skills to create projects with Microsoft Project 2010. The course is intended for information workers with basic understanding of project management concepts.
• Learn to create project schedules.
• Learn to sequence activities.
• Learn about project resources and assign them to tasks.
• Learn to manage well changes in the project plan.
• Learn to print, format and extract project information.
• Learn to save project versions.
• Learn to report and analyze project information.
• Learn to manage connected projects.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies