Duration: 1 day
This Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 training class describes the processes required to enter, depreciate, and retire fixed assets. This course also demonstrates how to perform additional related functions such as changing asset information, mass changes, partial transfers and partial retirements.
This course is intended for someone wanting to learn the basic features and to develop a working knowledge of the typical day-to-day procedures required to effectively use Fixed Assets. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators; accountants, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics GP and gain foundational knowledge of the application's functionality.
• Learn to create asset records, asset books, asset classes, and asset book classes.
• Learn to maintain asset records using transfers, changes, and retirements.
• Learn to depreciate assets and post depreciation from Fixed Assets to General Ledger.
• Learn to understand the possible integration points Fixed Assets has with other Microsoft Dynamics GP modules.
• Learn to identify available utilities that are used to manage asset records.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies